Hello, hello! I'm Kayla, a twenty-year-old girl with a penchant for Young Adult novels. Bookishly Spellbound is my little corner of the web where you'll find my thoughts on the books I am reading and the occasional fangirling over other stuff I enjoy.
In My Mailbox (1)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren that allows book bloggers to showcase the books they’ve received in the past week, whether it be your own purchases, from publishers, library checkouts, borrowed, won, etc.

My mom was super awesome to me this Valentine’s Day and surprised me with a bunch of fabulous books from my wishlist! I can’t wait to dive into all of them.

Everbound by Brodi Ashton (gift)
Pivot Point by Kasie West (purchased)
Scarlet by A.C. Gaughen (gift)
Sever by Lauren DeStefano (purchased)
Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo (gift)
Starters by Lissa Price (gift)
Venom by Fiona Paul (gift)

What did you get this week?

Share and Enjoy

• Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Google Plus
  • Pinterest
Comments

February 17th, 2013 @ 3:42 PM

Ooh, SCARLET IS AMAZING. Same with Shadow and Bone. I really loved both of those books and I hope you enjoy them, too! Also, happy belated valentine’s day, haha :)
Lindsey (A Storm of Words) recently posted…The Shadow Reader by Sandy WilliamsMy Profile

Kayla
February 17th, 2013 @ 3:47 PM

Ahhh, I’ve heard such GREAT things about both of them so I’m really excited to finally have them in my possession! Lol thanks, same to you! :)

February 17th, 2013 @ 5:37 PM

Wow, you have some great books there! I need to get a copy of Sever as well as a copy of Venom! Ugh. So jealous lol. By the way, I absolutely love your blog design. Beautiful.

Melissa @ Sweet Treats & Thrilling Tales
Melissa recently posted…In My Mailbox #2My Profile

February 17th, 2013 @ 6:22 PM

You have some AMAZING books. I really need to read Shadow and Bone. And I’m super excited to read Sever. I need to buy the book! Enjoy your books!!

Halee @ Confessions of a Book Addict

My IMM
Halee recently posted…In My Mailbox #7 and Stacking the Shelves #1My Profile

February 17th, 2013 @ 8:04 PM

Shadow and Bone is a wonderful fantasy. Hope you enjoy!
JessDay recently posted…IMM (72)My Profile

February 17th, 2013 @ 8:26 PM

I haven’t read any of these, but I do have Scarlet at home from the library. I love Robin Hood stories.

Enjoy your goodies. Happy reading :)
Quinn @ Quinn’s Book Nook recently posted…In My Mailbox #51 / Stacking the Shelves 10My Profile

February 17th, 2013 @ 8:27 PM

OOO you got some good books! I just recently got Shadow and Bone too! And I really want to read Pivot Point and Starters!
Andy recently posted…In My Mailbox 2My Profile